Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wu Tang Return Of the Wu Album

Wu Tang Return Of The Wu mixed by Mathematics
In stores February 2010

I have to admit, I was kind of sceptical when I received the link from AllYoungKings.com for the full Wu Tang album download. However, I was pleasantly surprised with the content of the album. It's a mix of old tracks remixed, new tracks, hardcore/chilled vibes and mixed by Mathematics. (To be honest, he needs to have stopped using the "I know why you're here" sample....he uses it about 600 times throughout the album!
If you are a hardcore Wu fan then go for it, it's good to hear them coming together again and doing what they do best.....
Download: 'Clap 2010'. Wu-Tang Clan feat. Raekwon, Ghostface, Method Man & U-God from Mediafire

http://www.wutang-returnofthewu.com/