Sunday, May 23, 2010

High On Fire - Snakes For The Divine


High on Fire is a heavy metal band from Oakland, California, that was formed in 1998. Matt Pike, the band's frontman and founder, previously played guitar for the influential stoner metal band Sleep.




"I've been working my whole life for this. I've given up everything. The way I feel in my heart, everything revolves around music, my love live, my education, my everything. I put it all into my music and I'd like to be successful at it, but I'm not a very sell out type of person. It would be really hard to get me to turn to shit just for the sake of turning to shit cos it would sell more records. I'll never put a f**king bad riff on an album in my life" spells out High On Fire singer/guitarist Matt Pike.


Interview on rockmidgets.com

Visit High On Fire's official site.