Thursday, October 11, 2007

The HauntRod


I know I have been on a car tip recently but I've been finding some interesting concept/customs that I wanted to share. This Hauntrod seemed so incredible, but for me the part with the most shock factor was the car's price! Only USD$8,495!!!!
I mean, this was the description for it:
"Custom built from the ground up, the difference is in the details, every inch of this vehicle has been tricked out. Custom paint, hand cut engraved tombstone brake, clutch, gas, and side entry step pedals. Skull mirrors, hand laid webbing on the windscreen and wing supports. Radical knifed off side mounted exhaust pipes. Coachlamp LED Headlights & Taillights that illuminate candles mounted below. Tombstone Radiator, with upper torso of skeleton riding behind. Skull suicide shifter takes you through the standard 4-speed transmission. Ultra Dependable 120cc ThumpStar Engine with chain drive train is standard equipment. This is a Limited Edition model and we will only make 12 for the 2007 model year."


I then checked AutoTrader Uk to see what I could get for the same price and the "nicest" thing I could find was this crappy Fiat Panda! (Actually the Fiat was the equivalent to USD$9,500!) So what's it gonna be? A Hauntrod or a Panda? Hmmmmm, I wonder.......

[LINK]